Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year from our crew to yours! :)

2010 was a great year filled with so much love, fun, family, friends....and a BaBy!!
Can't beat that! :)
We are so thankful for a wonderful year and look forward to 2011!
We have some goals
that will finally be met
and a new set of goals to achieve...
all by God's grace!
We made it home and sometime I'll get this blog caught up...
I have hundreds of images to sort through so maybe, just maybe I'll get this blog up and going again in a somewhat timely manner!
But for now...
HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!
:D

6 comments:

babya34561 said...

How sweet Happy New Year to you as well

mamaw and papaw said...

Awww:)

Anonymous said...

those boys are PRECIOUS, Grace!

LauraSuz said...

Happy New Year!! May God bless you and yours the whole year through!

Shana said...

GREAT pics Grace! Are you editing them?

Grace said...

NO editing Shana! :) These pictures are straight out of the camera...taken at my Grandparents house. They have an awesome natural light filled sunroom and it made for some great pictures! My sister also took the one of Porter and I snapped the one of H :).