We made it back...whew! TRAFFIC....TRAFFIC......It was a whirlwind trip. We really enjoyed spending alot of time with family over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I hardly took any pictures. Actually, I don't think I took ANY but Kit might have snapped a couple. (Amy & Kenlyn- do YOU have any from thanksgiving??). Anywho, I'll get back to updating sometime and probably doing multiple back posts later this week but for this afternoon I thought you might like a clip from our interstate travels yesterday. This was about 6 hours into the drive and I just moved from sitting up front to riding in the back with H. What a Happy Henry!! I'll admit, he had a much better attitude about the drive than I did!! Thanks Henry, we are so proud of your car riding attitude!
2 comments:
How sweet is that!!
He sure is a good little traveler.
Love the video.
much better than other sounds i can think of:) looks like you were in tn. from the scenery...looked a little recognizable;)
Post a Comment