...I have never decorated before Thanksgiving and have always believed it's an "unspoken rule" that you aren't suppose to (and I LOVE to follow rules!!) haha. BUT, after thinking it over and realizing how busy this next month is for us and that we are returning back to Indiana twice in four weeks, my birthday, Henry's birthday & other activities....yikes! It'll be the New Year before we know it! So, I decided today was as good of a time as any!
After talking it over while staring at all my boxes of Christmas decor, we both decided to go low key on the tree since 1.) Henry is into everything 2.) We won't even be at our house for Christmas.
I already miss my pumpkins...
The Mantle ( I know, Henry really needs a stocking!!)

I already miss my pumpkins...
Little Tree & Snowman in the upstairs hallway
I sure do love me some pinecones!
2 comments:
I love it!!!!
It is beautiful everywhere.
You will have to find a stocking when you come home. Where did you your stockings?
aww...Christmas...love it..looks so warm and cozy...and i have decorated many, many times before thanksgiving...it's my favorite time of year and like to enjoy it as long as i can!!
Post a Comment