
Today we ran around to different stores. Not just one or two...but 4 (we left around 10 30 and got back about 2 30!). That's the largest undertaking i've done with Henry.... He was quite the trooper today and I was very impressed by how well he did. Any little bouts of crying he had was when he had to get back in the carseat. He was in the stroller, carseat or snugli for the shopping and handled each scenario quite well!
Also, I must say, I am VERY impressed with the true southern hospitality down here. I was just telling Kit this the other night and it rang true again today... Since we've moved here, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've had to take my cart back to the store or put place it in the "return carts" in the parking lot. Maybe it is because I have either been pregnant or had a baby with me but, I really appreciate it. Someone always seems to be right there when I'm loading the last item and takes their cart along with mine OR is going into the store and will need a cart anyway. Also, when I get Dog food at Sam's, I have yet to load it into the Explorer, there has always been some sweet soul willing to help me out.
It's so nice to see such sweet hospitality!
3 comments:
Yay Henry! As for the southern hospitality...one more reason I'm praying for a southern residency:)
so, Grace, I am totally freaked out that you follow "Bring the Rain" AND "my Charming Kids" blogs!!! I read them EVERY DAY! praying for stellan daily!!!! How funny!!!
chris sholty
ME too! We are also praying for Stellan! My sister got me hooked on those blogs :)
Post a Comment