
Today, I've slowly been picking up around the house sorting laundry, changing sheets, cleaning bathrooms and I can't believe how quiet it is. We sure loved having visitors and wish we had family closer! Saying good-bye is definately not my favorite. The week went by too quickly!! While it was fun to do new and different things, Henry & I are going to start easing back into our routine that was going so well. He's done really well today going down for naps and smiling as big as ever. You can tell he's still looking and waiting for the kids though!
Grover & Gisele are exhausted and have been sleeping all day, just lounging around :).
There are just somedays I think about the ways things are and what it would be like if I could change things.
Then, I look around the room and see what I've always dreamed of...MY Family.
I always have Jesus to talk to along with my boys.
And I wouldn't trade that for anything!
4 comments:
I sure do understand what you are saying. You are never by yourself and know that your family here thinks of you all often. We love you and sure are thankful for the family God has blessed us with.
Reading your blog on a daily basis is such a huge encouragement to me knowing that in a year I'll be moving away from all my friends and family too! It sounds weird but seeing how well you handle everything gives me so much peace...because if you can do it, I can do it:) Thanks for setting such a wonderful example!!
Cute photos! Your son is adorable! :)
Sorry it's been so long since I posted, internet troubles ;)
Thanks for the encouraging words! Somedays are worse than others but it's always fun to do a post to keep everyone connected!!
Post a Comment