What sweet pictures! Nothing like a boy and his puppy. He sure is changing. Everyday he looks a little different in some way. Looking forward to seeing you all. 2 months is way too long!!!!
Yeah, I like he looks more like Kit everyday :). I can't believe this week is the week!! Did you say you have some days off? Can't wait to see everyone!
3 comments:
What sweet pictures! Nothing like a boy and his puppy. He sure is changing. Everyday he looks a little different in some way. Looking forward to seeing you all. 2 months is way too long!!!!
Yeah, I like he looks more like Kit everyday :). I can't believe this week is the week!! Did you say you have some days off? Can't wait to see everyone!
What sweet sweet pictures! Love his faces! Can't wait to see you guys, too!
Post a Comment