Friday, April 03, 2009

Is this Big Kit and Little Kit or what?


6 comments:

Shana said...

Hee hee! Did he feel like he was 13 months pregnant?! Way to go Kit:) I can't believe their hair matches!

Embracing Every Moment said...

How cUtE!!!

mamaw and papaw said...

LOL!!!!
That is a precious picture!!!!
I may need to print one of those and frame it. Too funny!!!!
Love you and only one more week.

Anonymous said...

How CUTE is that, can't wait to see you at Easter.

Love Aunt V

grammy & grampie said...

Looks like a good fit to me. I think they are BOTH growing-both cute too!
What memories these pictures will be!
Is Kit's hair getting darker or Henry's getting lighter? Isn't it remarkable how God matches things up? I bet Henry's sister has dark hair!!

We check the blogs every day even tho our comments aren't heard. We love you'al.

Kit*Grace said...

Grammy & Grampie-
Thanks for the good laugh! Kit has been letting his hair grow so i think his is darker in the picture...Henry's is still auburn to me with a little more red tint. It Will be interesting to see what you guys think next week! (YAY)
Henry's SiStEr?! ;) Someday...!
Glad you enjoy the blog and good to hear I have faithful readers :)