I like your camo Henry! Silas says that you match him now;) You are getting so big! Love you guys!
I am telling you he is just so sweet, even in camo. Sure do miss you all three. Love you all!!!
He is the sweetest boy I know! Second of course to Poppa :)He sure is all boy and it's becoming more evident every day!
that is quite the look he is giving you! so cute:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like your camo Henry! Silas says that you match him now;) You are getting so big! Love you guys!
I am telling you he is just so sweet, even in camo. Sure do miss you all three. Love you all!!!
He is the sweetest boy I know! Second of course to Poppa :)He sure is all boy and it's becoming more evident every day!
that is quite the look he is giving you! so cute:)
Post a Comment