HaPPy 4 MoNtHs HenRy!! YaY!! cereal & foods!!! WoW..your taste buds are in for a treat! Enjoy! What a fun new stage!
YaY for HeNRy!! Definitely a fun stage- can't wait to see the first bites;)
I have to say... this is a "wow" moment. I can't believe he is already going to be eating cereal! Seems like he just arrived... time is flying! As always, he's adorable.
What a handsome little (big) guy.Way to go Henry. Have fun trying your new food. Love you, Mamaw and Papaw
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HaPPy 4 MoNtHs HenRy!! YaY!! cereal & foods!!! WoW..your taste buds are in for a treat! Enjoy! What a fun new stage!
YaY for HeNRy!! Definitely a fun stage- can't wait to see the first bites;)
I have to say... this is a "wow" moment. I can't believe he is already going to be eating cereal! Seems like he just arrived... time is flying!
As always, he's adorable.
What a handsome little (big) guy.
Way to go Henry. Have fun trying your new food. Love you, Mamaw and Papaw
Post a Comment