Friday, September 05, 2008

24 weeks pregnant

Yeah!! I am 24 weeks...I had an appt today and everything looks awesome. Considering how the past week has been, I was quite surprised my blood pressure was still great at 90/50. I am right on target with my weight and we loved hearing the baby's heartbeat again. I told Dr. Wickert we were moving and he definately wants to see me one more time before I go. He was quite supportive when telling him our plans but unfortunately didn't personally know of any doctors.

As for our house, we are just completely leaving it in God's hands. There is no way I could write down all that has gone on recently nor can I probably remember all the crazy demands of these buyers but we are still praying to close on the 19th. We have really learned alot recenty about realtors and how they choose to operate, the current housing market and how buyers are being fed this whole "you're in control of the market; so shoot for the stars" mentality. We will know in the next day or so whether these buyers will walk away or not. Therefore, it is slowing up the process of buying a house in GA since down there they don't want to accept our "contigency to close" phrase because there is no way we want to be stuck with two house payments. So, we would really appreciate everyone's prayers!!

Love,
Grace and Kit

1 comment:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Glad everything went well with Dr. Wickert and your appt.! WOW 24 weeks! Not much longer!! Yippee!! Soon it will be under 100 days to go, and it flies after that!

We are praying for you guys!

Love All
J K J