Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today is the day..

the movers come to pack us up and tomorrow is loading day! As I sit here, my mind is running on overdrive trying to think of what things I haven't put in the "don't pack" pile. We are set to close Friday here and set waiting to hear from the bank about closing Monday in Georgia. The movers have been quite busy lately so they might not deliver our things until Wednesday of next week. So now I am thinking of what cleaning supplies I need to at least get the house cleaned before they come to unload everything.
I have today and tomorrow of work and then I am finished....each location has been so nice and thoughtful and yesterday the plainfield office got me a jogging stroller...I am so pumped!!
I have my last appt with my OB today and will get my 1 hour glucola test...
So, this will probably be the last post until we are in Georgia...yikes!! We are so thankful for this process being about as short as it can be because frankly it has been just a headache of paperwork, phone calls and e-mails. I can't imagine being in limbo like this for months. We are praising God that this is about as "quick" as a transfer can be.

Thanks for everyone's prayers....

Love,
Grace and Kit

No comments: