Saturday, February 16, 2008

Too Good to be True!

I knew it was too good to be true. I just knew it! I knew a brand promising the "virtually indestructible CHEW GUARD technology" couldn't stand up to our Grover! Here is some of their marketing line, it reads as follows: "The Chew Guard lining was specially engineered to withstand the daily rigors of a dog's play. Dogs are tough but Chew Guard is tougher! All seams are double stitched and reinforced as well. Chew Guard technology is guaranteed to stand up to your toughest chewer." This is the best line...."All Chew Guard toys come with a satisfaction guarantee for the life of the toy!"
If I am not mistaken---this toy is dead. I'm even having trouble locating one of the legs. Grover has always been a powerful chewer. That's why we have always loved rawhide. But, since we've gotten Gisele we have tried to steer clear due to her sensitive stomach. I guess we will just have to keep the pig ears coming! I think I will have to see just how much they "hold up" to their satisfaction guaranteed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I was waiting to see the outcome of them after a couple days. Do they just send you a new one or do they actually fix the one they destroy? Poor little sheep :(

Grace said...

I sure hope I get a new one...