Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's!


We have been married 3 1/2 years!
The dogs with their Valentine's....what a hit! (looks like they are both smiling!)




We hope everyone had a great Valentine's day! It was a hectic day for me and I didn't get home until after 6p. Kit called around to different restaurants and it was about an hour wait. Solution? Order pizza in and go out another night! Who says you can't have a romantic dinner for two....at home :)
Create-A-Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dogs are so cute with their little treats! They look like they want to just tear into them. We didn't go anywhere fun to eat either. We ate at Subway & got groceries. Came home and crashed. See you tomorrow!

Grace said...

Oh yes, these toys are "suppose" to be indestructable! haha It says if your dog destroys them, send the toy to them and they will replace it. I have a feeling I'll be mailing out a package very soon! :)

See you tomorrow!