Not much is going on around here. The only big news is that I am going to have to have my wisdom teeth out. I avoided it last year after an oral surgeon remarked, "You've got the biggest teeth I think I have ever seen!" haha. He was quite puzzled with my bottom wisdom teeth. They have come in sideways and are actually wrapped around a nerve which could potentially cause "chin numbness". I went to the dentist again this week and they mentioned the fact again that if the wisdom teeth didn't come out, I would be putting others at risk, causing more problems in the end. I have a couple more Oral Surgeons to see because they think the best bet might be a "partial extraction". The way it has been explained to me is to take the top part of the tooth and keep the bottom in the bone with the nerve so as to not cause damage.
Below is a panoramic view...
No comments:
Post a Comment