Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Since Feb 24

Ok, Ok so my last post was February 24th...I'm allowed! haha I know it's ironic that I wrote a post about "Why I love Blogging" and then stopped, quit, like I fell off the face of the earth but honestly, there is not alot to let you all in on. Our lives could be phrased as some days routine. But, we LOVE it since Kit has now GRADUATED and he is thrilled to just work! He is starting to build our TV stand (finally! The craftsman has GOT to GO!). Everyone in favor, please say AMEN! haha
We were both blessed to go to conferences with church last weekend. It was awesome for both of us!! Kit spent the weekend with a handfull of guys and I spent it with 40 + women. It was encouraging and refreshing to seek out the Lord!
Also, we have been blessed to have family and friends come to our house to take a peek! We are so thankful for everyone who has come and been able to spend time with us.

No comments: