Sunday, January 04, 2015

Ta-da! I'm back!!!!!

After an amazingly tough year and a few months of dead silence, I am back to writing on the whole bloggity blog! And look at the kiddos….holy moly they are getting so big! 
I'm sure if anyone reads this blog, you are family so you already know that WE'VE MOVED!
Yup, we relocated back to Indiana and are pretty much settled in our house. It really is feeling like home…it's just that there is so much potential we see here and are currently making lots of lists in ways to update  and personalize it to our taste. 

Our family has lots of birthdays at the end of the year: 
Porter turned 4
Our baby girl turned turned ONE


 The view out of our new house. SO nice to not see rooftop after rooftop. We really do feel so thankful to be where we are. 
 Kit celebrated his birthday first in the new house
 and then me 
 and then Henry turned the big 6!

and after all the guests left we celebrated one year since sepsis for me!!
 and Henry had his Christmas program that was adorable. And this picture pretty much sums up my beautiful, crazy, chaotic life.
I'll be back to write more soon! I have lots more updates to do!
Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

yay! I'm so glad you're back! Love seeing pictures of these adorable kids :)