Saturday, July 26, 2014

Mama + Mini

Tonight I finally decided enough was enough! It was time for pictures with me & my best girl. I remember being so upset in the hospital that I didn't have any pictures of me & Ruby. Then, I felt like I'd never get off those steroids and look like myself. So thankful we are on this side now. So, I did what any girl would do and hired my hubby!! I think he did a fabulous job and thanks to Tate for editing the last picture for us…might be my favorite with the 4th one down a tie or close second!! What's your favorite?







2 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

They are all great pictures and so special to see and finally have these! I do think the one of her snuggling with you is just so sweet and a special moment when you think what all you have been through to finally get to that picture!!!! Not a bad one in the group with two beautiful girls how can any be bad!!!! Great job, Kit! I bet he had fun taking these!!! Were the boys in the background making her laugh? :)

Kielyn said...

I like the fifth one down and also the last one!!:)