I serve a GREAT GOD & am expecting GREAT things for 2014!
I'm sure anyone who reads this blog already knows the story of my December.
But, here is a quick recap...
Kit took me to the ER and I went downhill fast. I ended up with a systemic viral infection which attacked multiple organs resulting in heart failure and a whole host of complications. Amazingly, through God, the power of prayer, a whole host of specialists, I stabilized and slowly my organs regained function and I am recovering!! I still need your prayers for the long road of recovery but I am alive and recovering and got my Christmas miracle to be able to be home with my husband & babies on Christmas. I had to return to the hospital the next day for blood clots in my right arm where the PICC Line was placed for 10 days but after seeing hematology and being placed on blood thinners, I was released the next morning.
I have a lot of things to say, it just may take time to get it on this blog. I've gotten a lot of reading, journaling and praying done for this journey. One day I'd love to share more with each of you on what God is teaching me and how HE is enough!
{January 1}
{January 2}
{January 3}
{January 4}
{January 5}



3 comments:
As ling as you have your hubby and your kiddos you have a full life and are truly blessed!! :)
Praising God for what He has done and continues to do in your life!!! There really are no words that can tell just how thankful we are to God!!! We for sure know God has His arms around you and your family! It is never easy on parents to be away from their child and their family when such a road as what you two have traveled and continue to travel on. We know that God is building our faith as He is building yours and others. We love you all so much!!
The picture of you and the boys, well it is just a priceless one!!
First picture instantly made my eyes fill with tears. God is good! I'll keep praying! - Laura
Post a Comment