Sunday, December 01, 2013

Random Pictures...keeping up to date.

I am trying to keep this blog regularly updated although there is no enough time in the day!
Oh my sweet, adorable, hilarious, snuggly Wellsie. You are growing up so much and are SO handsome!


 Ruby loves her bath time!
 Thanksgiving. About as good as I could get for a sibling pic but I'll take it. They sure do adore their baby sister. 
 On my birthday the boys were armed and ready to spray me with silly string...it's all fun and games until...
 I got them. 
 Oh dear. That didn't go over well. Porter ran to the laundry room screaming bloody murder. That made Wells cry which woke up Ruby. All 4 screaming at 8am. Happy Birthday to me! ;)
I actually had a fabulous 30th birthday. It's not what I thought for my 30th and golden birthday. I had always hoped it to be a little fancier but with me being sick we stayed home and decorated for Christmas and it was actually a fabulous day. Except not much decorating gets done with 4 little ones so I ended up staying up late (until 1am...thanks to those steroids I can't sleep) and getting decorating done in peace and quiet. And it was wonderful. I'll have to do a Christmas hour tour! It's nothing fancy but for the first year in a new house, it feels cozy! :) I am so blessed with a wonderful husband and 4 beautiful and healthy kids. Best presents ever. Plus the boys bought me a ninja blender, a very nice cutting board, a tumbler, candles and roses! spoiled I was!! They were so excited that we had to celebrate with smoothies for breakfast. Woohoo!

No comments: