Friday, November 08, 2013

ONE month!





Doesn't seem possible, Ruby Jane, that you are already 1 mo old! What a month its been...!
You are still a little peanut but I can tell you are really starting to fill out! You have outgrown nb clothes but are still swimming in 3mo. You wear nb diapers but are almost ready to move up to size 1s. You eat every 3 hours like clockwork during the day & have a good eat/play/sleep routine going. At night you give us a 4-5 hour stretch and then 3.5-4 hour stretch. I'd love to see that stretch out & I know as you gain more weight it'll come. You are just starting to give us some smiles when we talk to you & tolerate tummy time for a few minutes throughout the day. Love you, Ruby girl!!!



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy one month Ruby! You are too cute!

maleah said...

Too cute!