Friday, October 04, 2013

Little lady update 38 weeks

Well, I'm 38 weeks 4 days & it seems the little lady is in no rush to make an appearance. I told my dad that and he said, "waiting on a woman...seems about right. Definitely worth the wait tho." Couldn't agree more!
The good news is memaw arrived safely last night and I guess there are a few more things we can get crossed off our to do list!


Speaking of baby...we went and visited a new friend that had her baby girl 1 week ago. It was Wells first time to ever be around a newborn. He was mesmerized!!!


He would make the saddest poo face ever when she cried and brought me all her blankets and looked at me like "Make it stop". Oh what fun we are going to have :-)



2 comments:

Maleah said...

That is soo cute!
Love you guys!

mamaw and papaw said...

Sweet!
Glad your mom made it and you can relax a little more now knowing that she is in place to help. :-)