This weekend we had a lot of work and a little play...and...
Someone's FIRST big boy haircut!!! I knew it was time, I just kept putting it off. Last week at Chic Fil A I had 3 sweet little old ladies come to our table and tell me how handsome Henry & Porter were and how beautiful "She" was...meaning Wells. Henry would try to set them straight but I just said thank you and let them go on their merry way.
Sunday when we woke up Kit told me it was time....he was right.
BEFORE
When he first sat in the chair and she started spraying his head with water, he lost it but...
as soon as she started combing his hair and cutting he was mesmerized....calmed down and looked like he was about to go to sleep! ha!
At the end I pulled out a sucker and he was SO content
The curls are gone. I will miss them. I cried...like a baby...but he looks SO handsome.
The last "first big boy" haircut is done. never to have again. It's bittersweet.
About 5 o'clock last night Kit & I were wondering if a haircut came with a personality change. Wow. He was SO stinking ornery!! He does everything he can to keep up with Henry & Porter!
ANOTHER first we had this weekend was me taking the BIG boys to a movie date to go see the movie 'Planes'. We have SO much to do y'all with the nursery...it's overwhelming. Four kids is overwhelming. Having nothing for a baby the opposite gender after having 3 the same makes me feel like a first time mom again. It's like starting over. What works best when you are overwhelmed...keep avoiding it! haha! Just kidding...that'd be the WRONG answer but Kit offered to keep working on the nursery stuff and me to get away for a bit. So thankful for that man. It was SO fun to get to experience that first with H&P. Their eyes were as big as half dollars the WHOLE time, we ate a HUGE tub of popcorn and they told me that was the best date no less than 50 times during the movie. We had such a good time together & they were very well behaved & Henry kept asking if he was doing a good job taking care of me. So sweet.
Oh & here is a baby girl bump pic...31 weeks...only 9 more to go...WoW!
Me & my handsome men before the movie.
Goodness, I'm so proud of these boys. So sweet these big brothers are.



4 comments:
I can't get over how much Wells looks like Porter with his BiG bOy hair cut!! So glad you gotta get out to the movies with H&P! So fun!!
You are just radiant ! The big two were such handsome little gentlemen, I am sure.
Wells, what can we say, just cute and ornery all in one.
So proud of Poppa too!
You look amazing! And those boys...too cute for words!
Aww, miss those baby curls! Looks like a fun time and you're looking great!
Post a Comment