
They'd walk with them in their cages, carry them around, let them swim in the water table...the fun never stopped!

ThEN...kit spotted a lizard. We are amazed at Hs lack of fear. He had absolutely no problem chasing that thing down, grabbing it by its tail and putting it in a cage!!

Wells & I went on lots of walks. He's suddenly become very interested in walking lately so hopefully it'll all click somewhat soon! I'm ready for him to walk...just not run!! ;)


Last night after we out the boys today kit went outside and found this lizard! The boys will be OH SO EXCITED to play with this little thing today!!

Happy Monday!!
2 comments:
I'm jealous of the lizards! I've been trying to catch one here for years :)
:). All is good just don't let them get interested in caterpillars!
Looking so forward to seeing you all in another month.
Post a Comment