Anyway, while we do that and posts may be lacking...here are some pics from Easter. We had a great time and enjoyed the perk of driving only 3 hours to my sisters for the weekend! We ended up staying until last night because Kit had meetings in San Antonio all day Tuesday so that made it fun the boys and I could hang out with them instead of being at home! We had a great day celebrating our risen Savior! And...I knew better than to try for that "perfect" family picture. Isn't going to happen anytime soon! ;)




5 comments:
ADORABLE!!!
Momma has some muscles! :)
So happy to be able to see your wonderful family pictures!!! Those boys are soooo handsome. I was surprised about your move!!
Love to all,
Mimi
I am so glad you're close to family!! That is so fun & such a blessing!! Love the pics! :)
ANY TIME!! :-)
Happy Easter! Beautiful Momma and handsome boys!! As much as your hubby relocated so did your job. Having just moved myself I know exactly what you mean about finding new routines. Who knew having the laundry room in a completely different place would turn my laundry chores upside down.
Take care!!
Post a Comment