Just popping in to say that we are still here! It will still be a little while before I start blogging more regularly but I promise I will blog again! ha!
I have Wells' 9 mo post all ready to go but my camera is giving me fits!! Kit has found a way to get my pictures off the camera but it's a long, tedious, complicated process so as soon as I get those, I'll get it posted!
I'm so happy to say that until after we move to Houston, Kit should no longer be flying out. That is a huge relief to me as we are in the final stretch of our last days in Georgia. So very bittersweet. But we are excited about getting settled and stop living in limbo. Plus, I think all my boys are ready for better dinner meals. The going-through-everything-we-have-in-the-freezer is making meals a little interesting! ha!!
In other news? Are ya'll watching Downton Abbey? After seeing nothing but posts about it in my Facebook feed we decided to try watching it on Netflix. Needless to say...we watched the whole first season in 24 hours!! So good!! Now, we just need to get our hands on Season 2! ha!
Alright...have a good week!!! :)
2 comments:
Wow glad Kit is home!
Downton Abby has been are favorite and we have watched since season 1. The grandmother is my favorite, she is sassy! Duck Dynasty and Downton Abby, what a contrast. Those are the favorites here.
Love the surprise suppers you are having! :)
We just finished the third season - Eeeek! So good!
Post a Comment