Monday, December 17, 2012

So blessed.

Yesterday was a downright rainy, chilly day. It actually felt a little winter ish & you could actually wear a sweater & not sweat to death. So I dressed my boys in some Christmas-y sweaters and it was pure cuteness. We are so blessed by these boys. These are the best days!!


Last night was the children's Christmas play at church and before it started the preschool choir sang a few songs. H&P were up there together and I was one proud momma!!! It was Ps first time on stage and he did not disappoint. In awe. Shaking his bell just like he should!! Super sweet! H (on the end) was participating this year which was great to see & he seemed like such a big boy up there being one of the older ones!!


Up next, I'll have to share some pictures of Hs bday :).

1 comment:

mamaw and papaw said...

Fun days and more fun days to come as they grow up and personalities come out even more. :)