Tate took our pictures on Saturday and of course without fail, she always proves to get some good shots of our family, even though we are a crazy crew to work with! ;). The boys were not feeling having their picture taken so it's amazing what she got even tho there wasn't much to work with! ;)
and of course, I can't look at the pictures without thinking where we were last year :).







3 comments:
She really did get some great pictures. Hard to believe how much they have changed in this year. Porter is really changing. :)too fast!!!
I hope you realize that this is the
I hope you realize that this is the
'fun' time of your life, even when
it gets out of control! You'll relive every portion but they won't be the same.
Enjoy every moment that God gives
you for with bigger kids come
bigger situations Use even the
'hard' times will have a different meaning when reliving them and even seem good, for each one builds a
tighter bond.
Keep they coming for we sure do
enjoy!
Grampie & Grammie
Great looking family!!!
Post a Comment