Oh Grammy...I keep meaning to sit down & email you but during the day with 3 boys...you really down get to sit down!! :) ha! I'm doing well, after 4 months had a good doctors appt & feeling much better :). You may get your wish...we might be coming up for a visit soon! ;) love you both. Tell Grampie we all said HI :)
3 comments:
We sure noted that Wells and Henry look alike Henry but he is still himself.
All 3 will be their own person tho.
We sure enjoy seeing them.
How is Mamma doing? Sure would like to see you all. grammy & grampie
Oh Grammy...I keep meaning to sit down & email you but during the day with 3 boys...you really down get to sit down!! :) ha! I'm doing well, after 4 months had a good doctors appt & feeling much better :). You may get your wish...we might be coming up for a visit soon! ;) love you both. Tell Grampie we all said HI :)
Precious little face!!
Post a Comment