Today was a very big day around our house! It was Henry's FIRST day of Pre-K3!! I wasn't sure how today would go but was so proud of him. There were no tears at all. Just excited!
He switches often between practicing medicine and a construction worker. Today the construction field won! ;)
This is for you Aunt Shana...he's saying...Double BOP! ;)
Oh how I love this little boy!
Me & my little man.
Here is a picture of me & all the boys before we left. sigh. Some day they'll all just smile at the camera, right? I definitely have my hands full!! :)
Sitting in his seat at school! All ready to go!
So thankful that Kit was here for Henry's first day and we all got to drop him off together. So special!
Hugging Poppa goodbye!
Porter was too funny. He would have stayed if we let him and was rather disgruntled he had to leave with me! He kept saying, "buh bye, momma! wuv you!".
Porter & Henry had to hug before we left too and that was very sweet.
I think I had my moment last week after the open house so no one had any tears this morning! ;).
I can't wait to see Henry learn and mature and make new friends this year!


4 comments:
So glad you shared these!!
Love peeking into your world a little.
Great job of preparing him for this big event. Always good when they think they are big stuff and no problem heading out to school.
Wow! Can you believe the school days are already starting?! It seems like I was JUST asking you all sorts of questions about CIO
DOUBLE BOP!!!!!
growing up fast!
Post a Comment