Sunday, June 03, 2012

What can I say...

I love pictures. 
Especially pictures of my family. Tate took these yesterday and I can't stop staring at them. So sweet & so precious. And, the one of all my boys...yup, I cried. love. it.
 Here are some of my favs ;)





9 comments:

mary said...

"ADORABLE"
Kit, Grandpa says You have your hands full"

Grandma says true but also your hearts!

ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY, and gather beautiful memories.

mamaw and papaw said...

Can't pick our favorite one either.
Tears here too!
You have such a great family!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Mary, that's sweet.

What beautiful blessings.

Shana said...

love them! what joy :)

Lindsay said...

Absolutely precious! What a beautiful family!

A urora said...

The photos are all so good! Gorgeous family and wonderful photographer... :-)

mwrausch said...

Beautiful. So happy for you all.

Embracing Every Moment said...

Love them all!! Picture perfect each & every one!! :)

LauraSuz said...

Oh Grace. You do have a beautiful family!