Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 months (not quite a month late!)

Oh, Porter!
The days are just flying by and I hate that I am not getting as many pictures of you posted on here as I would like!
Ten Months:
You are still a laid back baby and proved to be one terrific traveler when we went back to Indiana! You are still in size 4 diapers and wear 12-18 months clothes.
Last week you went to the docotor for labored breathing and you weighed 23#5 ounces. You are a BIG boy and the pediatrician still predicts you will be bigger than your brother! You just started to "sign" in the highchair and it. is.adorable. !!!
You picked it up quickly and use "all done" for everything...playing with toys, getting your diaper changed, clothes changed. So so cute!
You did not at all like the grass in Indiana. It made you "freeze" {See picture below} but when we got back to Georgia and I sat you on the grass, you were motivated and started crawling on your knees. Now you switch back and forth between the traditional crawl and your "gator" crawl :)

 You are still a really good eater. Such a good eater than I am still giving you 3rd foods baby foods. You eat and eat and eat table food {texture doesn't seem to stop you!} and then I'll offer you baby food and to my surprise you'll eat the whole jar.  You'll eat all the time.
 You are pretty flexible. As long as you have something to eat and a cup, we are good to go.

 You play hard, and sleep hard. Still taking two solid naps a day and twelve hours at night. You wake up happy too and like to play in your crib. You and "bear" are good friends :)
 You are such a little charmer. You are pulling up on everything and love to "walk" holding our fingers. You aren't saying too many words. I think you are starting to say "momma". You waving bye-bye is adorable!
We love you Porter Ryan! Can't believe it's less than 2 months til your 1st birthday!! :)

4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

ADORABLE!!!
LOVE YOU TOO!

Unknown said...

He is one sweet, super cute baby!

AA&UZ

A urora said...

we love him!!

LauraSuz said...

What a great looking little boy you have there! Love the update.