We had a great doctors appt and my favorite part is hearing the heartbeat. I can't wait until my August 8th appt where we have our 20 weeks ultrasound! I am feeling great and starting to finally learn to sleep on my side (I'm a devote stomach sleeper and this has been a HUGE adjustment). I recently just started feeling the baby move just is fun...I can't wait until Kit can feel the baby, too!
2 comments:
Grace-
You look awesome! Wow you have really popped out since last weekend!!! YEAH!!! Isn't feeling the baby move so much fun. Get used to that side sleepin...use lots of pillows that's what helped me through it :) Love You Guys!
Thanks, I think some of it is the shirt since it is not maternity...I'll have to get a picture from Amy with Denise and I's baby bumps standing back to back...it's cute :)
Post a Comment