Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Big Announcement...

Well, I'm sure anyone who reads this blog already knows the big news because you are friends and family but if you didn't, here goes!!! We are expecting a baby December 24th! We are so excited to be having a baby... and finally able to tell people :).
God has truely blessed us and we couldn't be more grateful for this new life!
We've already had my first appt, and an ultrasound . I am switching OB/GYNs and so we will have another appointment this week.

It was so fun to tell friends and family last weekend!!!! Alot of my family had a "feeling" they knew which was cool and Kit's family was quite shocked I'd say!

I am quite proud of myself that I figured out how to add the pregnancy ticker at the top of this blog and I have wanted to put the big news on here for a while now. Since I couldn't, I have avoided posting ANYTHING!! Sorry for the lack of posts recently...things should start picking up again. Kit and I are going on vacation soon and we can't wait to just sit on a beach for a week pretty much doing nothing!

I haven't been too sick, just nauseated... and the evenings are far worse than the mornings...

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering...we are NOT going to find out what we are having. That's why I put the yellow gingham background on the blog. Kit and I are going to surprised! I did put a couple pictures of the ultrasound, this is at right about 10 weeks. The first picture is a profile of baby and the second is the baby's little sweet face


Baby Cad@ 10 weeks
_____________________________________________________
Josh and Kenlyn....Happy 6th Anniversary today ! We know you are enjoying your precious Jaxson today and we can't wait for you to start a blog so we can get new pictures ALL THE TIME! hint, hint ;).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace and Kit: so happy to hear your happy news and another December baby, what's up with that?Hope all is going well and will talk to you soon. CONGRATULATIONS!!Love you both lots, U.Larry and A.V

Troy & Sherry said...

congrats - very excited for you guys - we are due this week and excited to meet our little boy....
love-
sherry

Anonymous said...

looks adorable to me! soon-to-be-aunt Amy