Kit Ryan Cadwallader is 25 today! I love you!
Happy Birthday! 
Here are 25 things I love about my husband... (it's hard to stop @ 25!!)
1. That he loves the Lord and has a personal relationship with Him.
2. His laugh. I like his traditional laugh but when he laughes so hard you can't see his eyes anymore and his ears turn red, it gets me going, too!
3. His respect for other people.
4. His love for the outdoors.
5. How handy he is around the house.
6. His patience.
7. His strength.
8. His Kindness.
9. His never ending search for the "perfect" mashed potatoes.
10. His selflessness.
11. His smile and his incredible "never had a cavity" teeth!
12. His work ethic
13. His unconditional love for me!
14. His love and patience with Grover and Gisele.
15. His hugs
16. He enjoys the ribs that I make.
17. His joy that he always brings home, no matter what kind of day it was.
18. His love for Culver's!
19. His love for family and friends.
20. He is an awesome friend.
21. His spending of money and financial planning (yes! even this ;)
22. He married me!!!!
23. His kisses
24. He'll eat anything.
25. He tucks his shirts in ;).

Here are 25 things I love about my husband... (it's hard to stop @ 25!!)
1. That he loves the Lord and has a personal relationship with Him.
2. His laugh. I like his traditional laugh but when he laughes so hard you can't see his eyes anymore and his ears turn red, it gets me going, too!
3. His respect for other people.
4. His love for the outdoors.
5. How handy he is around the house.
6. His patience.
7. His strength.
8. His Kindness.
9. His never ending search for the "perfect" mashed potatoes.
10. His selflessness.
11. His smile and his incredible "never had a cavity" teeth!
12. His work ethic
13. His unconditional love for me!
14. His love and patience with Grover and Gisele.
15. His hugs
16. He enjoys the ribs that I make.
17. His joy that he always brings home, no matter what kind of day it was.
18. His love for Culver's!
19. His love for family and friends.
20. He is an awesome friend.
21. His spending of money and financial planning (yes! even this ;)
22. He married me!!!!
23. His kisses
24. He'll eat anything.
25. He tucks his shirts in ;).
2 comments:
i always took joy in my "never had a cavity" teeth too.... then i turned 25. be warned kit, it could be sneaking up on you. i managed to make it one month past my 25th birthday... :) shortly following my first cavity, came the first broken bone...
Hope your birthday was grand.
what about his 'morning person' status...? you certainly needed a little boost in that dept. ha ha
as did I!
Aurora
Post a Comment