Grover is loving every minute in his usual charisma of doing what he wants when he wants to! We learned quite a few tricks to help with Grover's behavior while Gisele was at class. Please feel free to stop by anytime even for just a minute to help Grover work on his hospitality skills when people knock on the door!
(Below is the first week we got Gisele; and the second picture just taken last week)
Kit is enjoying his recent change in position with RFA @ Caterpillar. He seems to be a little more challenged and getting along well with his new co-workers.
Grace is also enjoying her job and having alot of fun decorating the house! We just got new curtains in our front room(creations from Granny & Mom) I love them but want everyone's opinion. I love the chaise, chairs and curtains....I think the three colors of green may need to go...any color suggestions?! I am thinking of carrying the khaki from the hallway on into the room...let me know what ya'll think
No comments:
Post a Comment