Thursday, July 05, 2007

FIRE!!


Yesterday was an awesome July 4th! We were able to sleep in a little bit and relax. Then, we decided to cross off at least "one thing" off our list. We picked a fire pit. Kit dug the hole, then we decided to go to his parents for rocks at their creek. We got on the mower with Grover behind in the wagon. We choose the rocks and started back up the hll. Well, with a load that heavy we had an awful time getting back up the hill. I was given about 5 seconds of instruction on how to drive and then Kit said, "go!" I gave it gas and the wheels were spinning! After alot of muscle and sweat (mostly Kit) we finally made it up the hill!
We also made it out to see "Transformers". I have to say, it was pretty good :) Then, spent the evening getting ice cream and watching the fireworks on the Purdue golf course with friends.

No comments: