Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a Week


What a week this has been. I have chronic sinus problems and it seems like life is one big snot ball for me. It has been quite a week for me at work, ok it has been an exceptionally hard week for me at work! I have started a new job with a TON more responsibilities. I love helping people and working with people. Anyway I can help people, I want to and that's why I chose the medical field as a profession, I'm a Medical Assistant and I work for a very talented Neurologist. I have just been feeling overwhelmed. I feel like I could use an assistant. I'm nervous because I feel like I know that if I'm stretch too thin, mistakes will occur. I know that God will never ever give us more than we can handle, I know that. I just am struggling to know that I know that this is the absolute perfect job for me right now. If it is, then I am totally ok with it.
Anyway, my husband is amazing. Since I have been so busy commuting and figuring out everything in my job, he has taken on the domestic responsibilities--all of them! I get ready to leave in the morning and he has already scraped the ice off my vehicle so I can leave as soon as possible. Tonight, I walked out of work, feeling very defeated and what do I see? A long stem burnt orange rose (my favorite!) laying across my dashboard! I come home only to see all the work I need to do to our place, already done and a boquet of fresh tulips and burnt orange roses. Kit, you truly are amazing. Thanks for picking up all my slack the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Troy & Sherry said...

grace -
it was great to hear from you!
it sounds like you are doing wonderful as well...excited that you have a new job - you will do wonderful.
hopefully - we will talk again soon.
love-
sherry